The Thelxie’s Fantastic Adventures event in Genshin Impact tells the story of constructing an intelligent robot companion for a lonely person. One of the steps is the Motherboard Troubleshooting. The series of minigames ends with the ultimate challenge, Comprehensive Control and Mastery, which combines all skills you gained before. This guide will show you how to complete it.
Genshin Impact - Comprehensive Control and Mastery Guide
As before, your goal in Motherboard Troubleshooting is to plan functioning circuits for the robot. You do it by pressing and dragging. You will know that you’ve succeeded if both of the penguins walk over to the light bulb of the same color as each robot. The shortest path isn’t always the best, since there are switches the penguins have to activate and branches roads they could collide on.
Let’s go through the steps to solve the Comprehensive Control and Mastery challenge.
- Connect the orange penguin with the green branching path by going down, right, and down.
- Create a circuit from the green branching path to the red switch by drawing right and up.
- Connect the red switch with the red branching path with a reverse U shaped circuit by going up one square and then down.
- Now, you have to make sure that the orange penguin will have time to walk over before the green penguin gets to the branching path. Make your circuit go right at least to the square below the red switch – it can be longer, but not shorter. Then, go up, left, and up to connect the green penguin to the green switch.
- Finally, activate the sequence by pressing the button with the two arrows in the lower right. Both of the penguins should arrive at their destinations. The optimal length of the circuit is 15.
If you’re interested in Genshin Impact, check out also:
- Genshin Impact Guide
- Genshin Impact - Ingenious Assemblage Ideas Guide
- Genshin - How to Increase Damage Underwater; The Best Weapon Explained