Bang-On Balls: Chronicles, a 3D platformer about so-called Countryballs, has received a release date. The game, developed by Warsaw-based studio Exit Plan Games and Untold Tales, will hit PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on October 5.. The title in question will also be released on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S at a later date.
Bang-On Balls: Chronicles can be checked out in Early Access on Steam since March 2021. The item enjoys "overwhelmingly positive" reviews there; as many as 97% of user reviews are positive.
- In Bang-On Balls: Chronicles the gameplay is shown from third-person perspective. Players have the opportunity to create their own countryball. We are talking about a ball colored in national colors, known from memes, which humorously depict stereotypes about individual countries and their relations with each other.
- The game takes place in a variety of stages inspired by historical periods, such as the Viking Age, feudal Japan, the Wild West and the Cold War.
- Each level offers a wide range of tasks to complete, challenges to complete and treasures and items to discover. During the course of the gameplay, you can encounter a variety of traps, chasms and hordes of enemies to battle. In addition, various pieces of equipment, such as weapons, shields and headgear, are waiting to be acquired.
- The game enables you to play solo or in cooperative mode for up to four people.
- Bang-On Balls: Chronicles features attractive graphics, and the levels are full of objects prone to destruction, which adds to the dynamics of the gameplay. Players can destroy various elements of the environment, such as trees, barricades and furniture.
- Bang-On Balls: Chronicles on Steam
- Bang-On Balls: Chronicles - official website