Dave the Diver invites players into a captivating underwater realm, where they can embark on an adventure as Dave, a courageous diver (unbelievable, taking into consideration the title, I know). Discover hidden treasures, encounter fascinating sea creatures, and unravel the secrets of the deep. Navigate dangerous caves, and hunt (or meet) a diverse array of marine life. Many players are eager to know which type of controls is better – controller or keyboard and mouse. In this guide we will answer this question.
Dave the Diver – controller or keyboard and mouse?
While playing any game, many players wonder which type of controls to use. It is an important decision because it influences the comfort of the whole gameplay. Nevertheless, in the case of Dave the Diver the answer is very simple – use the one which you use more everyday. Both, controller and keyboard + mouse are good options in this title. They have its own strong and weak points:
- Controller – you will have fluid character movement but aiming will be more difficult (it’s not bad though). In our opinion the minigame with catching a strong fish (pressing a button) is easier using a controller.
- Mouse and keyboard – moving is more clunky than on the controller (still good) but aiming and fighting is better.
At the end, above opinion is subjective, you may have different feeling. Nevertheless, in our opinion differences are not very big, and you will play comfortable regardless of your choice.
- Dave the Diver Guide – learn about the most important features of the game
- Dave the Diver - Game Pass Release Explained
- Dave the Diver - Console Release (PS5 and Xbox)