A handful of new information has emerged about the game by The Dust, an adaptation of the book series Inquisitorial Cycle by Polish fantasy author Jack Piekara.
- The game has changed its title from I, the Inquisitor to just The Inquisitor.
- The publisher, Kalypso Media reported that the game is expected to be released in the last quarter of 2023.
- Earlier the devs mentioned the second half of next year, so now the release date has been made a little more specific.
- A new trailer for the game has also been released, which you can watch below. We've seen many parts of it before, but it also features some fresh scenes.
The Inquisitor is coming to PC, as well as Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 consoles.
Kalypso was announced as the project's publisher last month. The partnership with the company will provide the devs with a solid financial backing of 2.425 million. Such help will be very useful to the creators, as the trailers released so far have looked unattractiveand the some malicious players even claimed that The Inquisitor looks like a PlayStation 3 game.
The ambitions of the developers are high. A sequel to the game is already planned, and Kalypso Media has reserved the priority of releasing a sequel as well, although it is worth mentioning that The Dust is to remain the owner of the rights to the brand.
- The Inquisitor - official website