Limbus Company is a new turned-based strategy RPG with elements of gacha. The title is developed by ProjectMoon and takes please in the same universe, as their previous games (Lobotomy Corporation and Library of Ruina). So you can expect a strange world and plot with a complex gameplay. In addition to the main game, there is the Mirror Dungeon mode. It allows players to get resources necessary to develop characters. In this guide we will talk about it.
- Limbus Company – general information on Mirror Dungeon
- Limbus Company – encounters in Mirror Dungeon
- Limbus Company – Rewards in Mirror Dungeon
Limbus Company – general information on Mirror Dungeon
- You can start the Mirror Dungeon after finishing chapter 2. However, some people report a bug. Because of it, the mode is locked even after completing this part of the story.
- Completing the Mirror Dungeon takes around 15-30 minutes.
- You can enter this mode once a day for free. If you want to continue the game, you have to pay 3 Enkephalin modules. They can be created thanks to the Enkephalin energy (something like stamina).
- You can choose 3 sinners at the beginning. Your characters will start the Mirror Dungeon with level 10 (regardless of their true power). You can upgrade them in the dungeon up to 30. Each time they grow by 5. They will be also able to equip additional E.G.O.
- There are few floors of the Mirror Dungeon. You have to complete a number of tiles on each to finish it.
- There is a simulation mode – you can practice there, it is free, but you will not get any rewards.
- Layout of the Mirror Dungeon is procedurally generated. Its preparation is affected by the the Uptie / Threadspin tiers of Identities and E.G.O.
- At the beginning you will get random selection of Ego gifts – they provide various buffs to your team.
Limbus Company – encounters in Mirror Dungeon
The Mirror Dungeon is divided into tiles. They have symbols, which shows what you should expect:
- Sword – regular fight.
- Crossed swords – more difficult battle.
- Monster – abnormality encounter.
- Exclamation point – boss fight.
- Question mark – event, if you answer correctly you can gain various benefits: recruit new sinners, get an Ego gift, upgrade a character or restore health. However, if you are wrong, you will get debuffs.
Limbus Company – Rewards in Mirror Dungeon
- Rewards depend on how many levels you have completed.
- Mirror dungeon is a good source of resources. You can use them to upgrade your sinners.
- 5 times a week you get a bonus reward. It is highly advisable to use it.
- You can get: Egoshards, Battle pass XP, Upgrade tickets (give Identity exp), Manager EXP.