We have bad news for fans of Insomniac Games. Credible rumors have appeared online suggesting that Marvel's Wolverine will be released later than we might have thought.
- According to these reports Marvel's Wolverine will not be released until 2025.
- This is all the more disappointing because leaks from earlier this year spoke of a release at the end of 2024. However, those reports also included information that the game could be postponed until 2025, so the latest rumors are not a total surprise.
- The source of the new speculation is the reputable Daniel Richtman.
- The insider also shared other reports on Marvel's Wolverine. He claims, the game will be much more violent than the Spider-Man games by the same developer, as well as offering a darker atmosphere.
- In addition, according to Richtman, the action of Marvel's Wolverine will take place in the fictional city of Madripoor, located in Southeast Asia. The place used to be a pirate's paradise and is still characterized by a high crime rate these days.
The latest work from Insomniac Games is Marvel's Spider-Man 2. The game was released on October 20 this year, exclusively on PlayStation 5. The project turned out to be a huge commericial success, moving 5 million copies within 11 days of release. It also delighted our editor, who gave it a score of 9.0/10.
- Spider-Man 2 Review: A Marvel to Behold
- Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - guide
- Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - official website