Fans of Starship Troopers have a fantastic reason to celebrate, as a captivating new game set in this universe has been launched. Enter the world of Starship Troopers: Extermination, a cooperative shooter that immerses you in thrilling action-packed battles against Bugs. The game features a roster of five Arachnid types, including Drone, Warrior, Gunner, Plasma Grenadier, and Tiger Elite. And that's not all! The developers have plans to introduce additional Arachnid types in the future. Of course, the game receives a regular updates, as it is in early access. In this article we will present you patch notes of the last one.
Starship Troopers Extermination patch notes
Few hours ago, developers introduced a new patch. It fixes some problems which were a nuisance for the community for some time. Creators have informed about changes in the post on the Steam forum. We can read that this update should fix:
- the softlock that can occur when redeploying,
- crash that can occur when changing the graphics settings,
- loadouts will no longer reset on game restart.
Starship Troopers Extermination connection issues
Developers also informed that some players may experience connection issues. To fix them you should restart Steam and verify the game files. You can do it by:
- Right clicking the game in the Library.
- Selecting Properties.
- Entering Local Files.
- Picking Verify Integrity.
Would you like to know more?
- Starship Troopers Extermination - Console Release (PS5 and Xbox) Explained
- Multiplayer in Starship Troopers Extermination; Coop and Single Player Explained
- Starship Troopers: Extermination Launches - Send Hordes Aliens Bugs to Their Maker