Many gamers are eagerly awaiting the release of Warhammer 40,000: Darktide. The launch of the pre-order beta takes place today, so many fans will start their fun soon. On this occasion, it is worth recalling what were the weapons that killed the most enemies in the closed beta (source)
Top 3 weapons with most kills in Darktide closed beta
- Brunt Special MK I Club (Ogryn Skullbreaker)
- Kantrael MG Ia Infantry (Veteran Sharpshooter)
- Catachan MK I Devil’s Claw Sword (Psyker Psykinetic)
It is worth noting that the most popular class in the closed beta was Veteran. The Ogryn, unfortunately, was not one of the most popular characters (or at least that is our impression, we do not have access to official data in this regard). The above means that this warrior is able to kill extremely effectively with his weapons. It is therefore worth considering choosing Ogryn Skullbreaker if you want to quickly defeat all enemies.
If you liked this article, read also:
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide - learn all classes and skills
- Warhammer Darktide: Does Progress From the Beta Carry Over to the Full Game?
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Class Tier List (2022)
As a reminder, the pre-order beta starts today (17 November) and will last until the release of Darktide, i.e. 30 November. It is open (as the name suggests) to those who have purchased the game in pre-order. Let's hope that there will be no technical problems. Happy hunting for the Emperor!