The guide to Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun includes everything you need to complete the game without a hitch. Inside, you will find such things as tips concerning gameplay, controls, or the descriptions of playable characters and their skills. The essential section of our guide comprises a detailed walkthrough for all the missions, enabling you to easily deal with all opposition and complete the mission objectives. Additionally, the guide includes advice on gathering optional badges and completing challenges.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is an RTT - real-time tactics game. You will be leading a small group of warriors possessing unique individual abilities. In addition, at any time you can take a look at the whole map area and learn the enemy's current interests. The enemy will always have the advantage of numbers and some among them will be particularly resilient, requiring right tactics to take them down. Open combat is also out of question in most cases, as it will raise an alarm. An alarm in turn, will draw the attention of all the enemies on the map, and then some, easily overwhelming your team.
The game draws inspiration, and in spades, from titles such as Commandos, Desperados or Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood. The game is rather demanding, and the player must keep a close eye on their surroundings. It rewards patient planning, careful observation and skillful usage of one's surroundings. Completing the game on normal difficulty should take around 20-30 hours, depending on the player's preferred play style and experience.
The guide to Shadow Tactics includes:
- Description of the interface and hotkeys;
- Some advice useful throughout the whole playthrough;
- Descriptions of your characters' skills and enemies;
- Ways to dispose of enemies and use the shadow mode (synchronizing several orders);
- Detailed walkthrough for each mission on normal difficulty, including tips on how to get additional awards and complete challenges.
Mateusz Kozik (www.gamepressure.com)
About Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Game Guide
Author : Mateusz "Kozik" Kozik for gamepressure.com
last update :
Guide contains : 18 pages, 81 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Game Guide
- Mission 10 - Mount Tsuru (Prison) | Walkthrough Shadow Tactics Guide.
- Mission 12 - Myogi Pass | Walkthrough Shadow Tactics Guide.
- Mission 1 - Osaka Castle | Walkthrough Shadow Tactics Guide.
- Mission 11 - Matsuyama City | Walkthrough Shadow Tactics Guide.
- Mission 5 - Lord Yabu's Palace | Walkthrough Shadow Tactics Guide.