This guide to Undecember contains basic information about the game and its demo version. You'll learn how long the game is, in what languages is it available and what are the controls. It also features an FAQ with answers to questions regarding weapons, P2W, character classes and builds.
The Undecember guide is based on the Steam Next Fest 2022 demo. It is up to date as of October 6, 2022.
- Undecember: Guide's contents
- Undecember: Beginner's guide
- Undecember: FAQ
- Undecember: Language versions
- Undecember: Game length
- Undecember: PC system requirements
Undecember: Guide's contents
The FAQ section contains answers to frequently asked questions. You'll learn how to build your character, all about character classes and weapons. We'll also judge whether we consider the game Pay to Win or not.
The Appendix contains basic information about Undecember. You'll learn all about the game's controls, language versions and system requirements. We also answer how long does it take to beat the game.
Undecember: Beginner's guide
- Destroy environmental objects - you'll come across plenty destructible objects while making your way through the game's areas. They often store money, sometimes potions.
- Remember your limited inventory - you can't carry everything you find. Your inventory stores up to 100 items at once (you can unlock more slots by spending premium currency).
- Don't dump all Normal items - the items come in tiers and rarities. Theoretically, Normal items are the worst ones. Some of them, however, have good stats or are of high quality. You can easily enchant them and turn them into Magic items as well. Make sure you carefully examine all Normal items you find in the early game.
- Disassemble unneeded items - you don't need too much money early on. Upgrading and enchanting resources, however, are another story. You can acquire them by disassembling items you don't need.
- Remember to redeem rewards - the game rewards you for many things, such as earning Achievements, with many rewards being redeemable from the Journal tab. Discovering 100% of a location also comes with a reward. The game also offers rewards for playing at least an hour daily. Additionally, in Malo Front (the starting area) you'll find a Mailbox, in which from time to time the game devs leave you gifts.
In the FAQ section, we answer the most frequently asked questions. These are:
- Pay to Win - is there? - this page judges whether Undecember is a P2W game or not.
- Builds - which are the best? - this page focuses on the builds in Undecember.
- Character class - how to choose? - this page is dedicated to character classes.
- Weapons - the best, how to choose? - we devoted this section to the weapons available in the game.
- Runes - what are they? - here you can learn all about runes which is the game's main mechanic.
Undecember: Language versions
Aside from English, Undecember features subtitles in eight other languages. Learn more on the Language versions page.
Undecember: Game length
If you're knowledgeable about hack and slash games, the best comparison to Undecember is Path of Exile due to its nearly endless plausible playtime. The campaign is long, you can play with your friends and the enemies constantly respawn. Learn more on the Game length page.
Undecember: PC system requirements
Below are the minimum PC system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 or AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R7 370
- Disk space: 10 GB
You can read more about the system requirements on the PC system requirements page.
About Undecember Guide
Author : Damian "Czarus" Gacek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Undecember Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Needs Games
- publisher: LINE Corporation
- platform: PC, AND, iOS