The Workers and Resources Soviet Republic game guide will help you familiarize yourself with the game's mechanics, plan your first republic and provide it with a solid foundation for it to flourish. Here you will find a description of the interface, description of buildings, roads, construction mechanics, designing a city, advice on citizens, trade and industry.
- Workers and Resources: Guide content
- Workers and Resources: Tips and tricks
- Workers and Resources: Basics
- Workers and Resources: System requirements
Workers and Resources: Guide content
On the first pages of the guide to Workers and Resources Soviet Republic, you will find information about the interface, how to start your first game, which settings to choose at the beginning of the game, and which ones are intended for more advanced players. You will learn useful keyboard shortcuts and read about the game's menu.
In the further part of the guide, you will learn about designing and constructing the first city, and find answers to which aspects of construction to pay attention to. You will be presented with ways and exploits to reduce construction costs, but also the needs of citizens, their attributes, how to gain their loyalty and how to ensure their health. You will understand how production chains work in industry and which ones to choose at the beginning of the game. Get acquainted with the vehicles - the game offers a wide selection from cars, buses, planes and helicopters to trains and ships.
Workers and Resources: Tips and tricks
- Use free buildings. You can choose from free petrol stations, material depots or cost-free distribution centers.
- Take care of the citizens' needs. Satisfied and loyal citizens mean greater efficiency of your factories and other buildings.
- Plan ahead. Avoid costly reconstruction of a newly erected industrial complex.
- Pay attention to messages. One stuck vehicle can disrupt your republic's entire logistics chain and lead to its collapse.
- Pay attention to the details. A sign placed in the wrong spot, a mistake when setting up the location for loading goods on the route, or other seemingly minor mistakes will cost you huge losses in rubles or the loss of residents.
More tips can be found on a separate page of the guide: Tips and Tricks.
Workers and Resources: Basics
- Interface - on this page, you will find a full description of the new game's menu and in-game interface.
Chapter in progress.
Workers and Resources: System requirements
Below are the minimum PC requirement - the game is not yet available on other platforms:
- Operating system: Windows 7 (64-bits), Windows 8 (64-bits), Windows 10 (64-bits)
- Processor: 2.5GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: 2 GB DirectX 11, integrated graphics cards are not supported
- Disk space: 5 GB
For more information, see: System requirements.
Coming Soon Workers and Resources Guide
This is upcoming Game Guide and Walkthrough for Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic Video Game.
We are working on it now. We want to publish this Game Guide close to Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic Release Date.
Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: 3Division Entertainment
- publisher: 3Division Entertainment
- platform: PC