XCOM: Enemy Unknown Game Guide contains key information about the new Firaxis Games' production. The information contained in it will be very useful for both players who have never played turn-based strategic games, as well as others who want to take up the challenge and save Earth from the alien invasion.
The guide contains:
- Basic information about the game;
- The list of key bindings in the game;
- The exact description of the combat mechanics;
- Information about how the XCOM base works;
- Description of available classes and character progress;
- Examples of useful tactics during combat.
Slawomir "Asmodeus" Michniewski
About XCOM: Enemy Unknown Game Guide
Author : Slawomir "Asmodeusz" Michniewski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Grzegorz "Aver" Ferenc
last update :
Guide contains : 30 pages, 164 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of XCOM: Enemy Unknown Game Guide
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Firaxis Games
- publisher: 2K Games
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
More About XCOM: Enemy Unknown
The mobile market is actually larger than simple games Sunday players; it's also advanced strategies for enthusiasts. We have looked at the most interesting of them, both free and paid.
Yes, we love games. But there are times when the only sensible reaction seems... throwing the keyboard out the window. Some of the mechanics have been under the players' skin, and today, we're exposing them all.