The following guide contains a complete walkthrough to Breathedge. You will learn how to complete the main storyline and how to complete the side activities available in the game. You will find a list of all available blueprints here, and learn and how to acquire them. Additionally, from the beginner's guide you will learn how to craft basic suit components, such as the oxygen balloon, the torch or the accelerator. This guide also lists all the collectibles and where to find them: posters, video tapes, toys and more.
The main part of the guide is the FAQ section, which explains how to craft new items, how to find objects critical to the plot or how to restore health.
We've also included the game's controls and a list of available achievements along with useful tips on how to unlock them.
- Breathedge: Quick beginner's guide
- Breathedge: All main missions
- Breathedge: FAQ
- Breathedge: Trophies and platinum
- Breathedge: PC system requirements
- Breathedge: Difficulty levels
Breathedge: Quick beginner's guide
Below, you will find some basic tips that will help you ease into the world of Breathedge:
- Don't gather excess food and water that you find in the form of ice and jelly around your shuttle. You have an extremely limited storage space, and your needs decay very slowly.
- Remember to save the game - the game has an autosave function, but only if you enter the station. You can save manually at any time.
- Always carry more than 1 Handy Scrapper - you never know when it's going to be useful or when it happens to break.
- Investigate everything - check, examine, take apart and/or destroy everything you find. You will frequently come across special pathways or new blueprints.
- Oxygen is essential - always have at least one Oxygen Candle with you to replenish your oxygen supply. When you start running low, it's high time to return to base.
More information can be found on a separate page of our guide: Beginner's tips.
Breathedge: All main missions
Chapter 2 - The Secrets of Broccoli
Chapters 4 and 5
- Health - how to renew?
- New blueprints - how to get?
- Scanner - where to get?
- Drill - how to get?
- Food and drinks - how to craft?
- Lung capacity - how to increase?
- Flight speed accelerator - how to unlock?
- Paint and lead - where to find?
- Flashlight - how to build?
- Yellowish water - how to get?
- Encrypted tapes - what are they for?
- Coffin - how to open?
- "Rocket" vacuum cleaner - how to get?
- Repair tool - how to get?
- Generator - how to unlock?
- Breaches - how to prevent?
- Electricity - how to protect yourself?
- Temperature - how to protect yourself?
- Lycoplasma - how to get?
- ZAZ1 – how to build?
- Energy cores - how to harvest?
- Station status - how to monitor?
- Bed - how to get the blueprint?
Breathedge: Trophies and platinum
Breathedge contains a total of 54 trophies to unlock. Many of them are tied to the main storyline. However, a large number of them involves doing some unusual activities. For a complete list of achievements, check out the following guide page: Trophies /Achievements.
Breathedge: PC system requirements
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (x64)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 (3rd generation and up)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: 10
- HDD space: 7 GB
These are the minimum requirements you must meet to make the game playable and smooth. For more information, check out the appendices on the following pages: System requirements and Graphics settings.
Breathedge: Difficulty levels
Breathedge has 4 difficulty levels:
- Standard - the default mode suitable for most players. You can load the save file if you die, you have to take care of your character's needs and you have mission indicators available.
- Story - in story mode, achievements are disabled, and the character's needs don't decay.
- Impossible - this is a more difficult version of the standard mode, but there are no hints or indicators, and death is permanent. Not recommended for people playing Breathedge for the first time.
- Free - free mode. You begin the game in your shuttle, as you normally would, but you don't have any parameter bars or resources, and all blueprints are available. This is a sandbox mode where you can't complete the story.
About Breathedge Guide
Author : Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Breathedge Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: RedRuins Softworks
- publisher: HypeTrain Digital
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch