Prophesy of Pendor is a mod for Mount & Blade, created by Saxondragon Team.
From the Founding of Pendor - the year is 354 A King has not ruled the shattered land of Pendor for many generations. What was once a proud accomplishment of man now is steeped in the myths of folklore and told as children’s bedtime stories. Yet, the legends live on of a prophesy of hope. A tale of a champion who comes from a distant shore and unites the lords of Pendor under a single Ruler and brings peace and prosperity once again to this ravaged war-torn land. All is not as it seems as there are many powers who have their own ends in mind and an epic struggle is about to unfold. Strap on your sword, and buckle your imagination. Prepare to enter the world of Pendor and accept the challenge of the Prophesy - if you dare.
* Well thought out cultures, armies, and conflicts
* Unique Backstory - The World of Pendor
* New battle AI System
* Enhanced Goals -
* Detailed Economy -
* Deep Immersion -
* Knighthood Orders -
* Minor Factions -
* More Events - and quests
* Dynamic Conversation System
* All new and unique items
* Expanded victory conditions.
* Special Items
* Specialty Enemy Heroes
* Designed to be a Challenge to Play - ONLY recommended for experienced players.
1.Download the archive.
2.Extract the archive to „... MountBlade\Modules”
3. In configuration menu change „Native” to desired mod.
- Last update: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 893.6 MB
Report problems with download to [email protected]