Sands of Faith is a mod for Mount & Blade: Warband, created by The Wandering Knight.
Total conversion mod for Mount & Blade Warband based in Middle-East during the crusades. The Crusader States start to struggle to keep their possessions in the Levant, Salah al-Din armies seem unstoppable and a new crusade is called...
- -Kingdom of Jerusalem
- -Principality of Antioch
- -Knights Templar
- -Knights Hospitaller
- -Ayyubid Sultanate
- -Sultanate of Rum
- -Teutonic Knights (can be created by player)
- -Advanced diplomacy system
- -Abillity to join faction armies as a knight (including military orders like templars and hospitallers)
- -Advanced formations system
- -Start as one of the faction leaders or lords
- -New animations, scenes, graphics, audio
- -Voice acted battles
- -Naval battles
- -Ability to duel the greatest knights in the Holy Land
- -Advanced trade system, including sea trade
- -Proper Middle-East map
- -Proper faction banners and map icons
- -Create Teutonic Knights Order
- -Events With choice and consequences (including religious events)
- -Advanced tournament system
- -New recruitment system and historical troop trees
- -Historical names for both characters and settlements
- -Historical armors and weapons
- -Build your own outpost/fort anywhere in the map
- -Tons of other great features for you to discover
1.Extract the archive into „Modules”
2. Activate in game’s launcher.
- The folder PLAYER MAP ICONS has many different icons, choose the one you want and copy the map_icons.txt file to Sands of Faith folder and replace.
- The folder PLAYER WARCRIES AND VOICE ORDERS has crusader and muslim version for voice on commands and warcries and also crusader female voice, choose the one you want and copy/paste the wav files to sounds folder and sounds.txt to Sands of Faith folder, replace when asked. To perform a warcry press "M".
- The folder USER INTERFACE has optional muslim ui, if you want to change copy/paste the .dds file to Sands of Faith Textures folder and replace.
- The folder FACTION RELATIONS has optional faction relations, if you prefer to start a game with Ayyubids and Seljuks at war copy/paste the appropriate factions.txt to Sands of Faith folder and replace.
Report problems with download to [email protected]