VisualV is a mod for Grand Theft Auto V, created by Cp and Robi29.
VisualV is a graphic overhaul modification for Grand Theft Auto V, bringing you a completely redone time cycle, edited timecycle modificators for areas/interiors, improved color correction to add some life to Los Santos and Blaine County as well as a fixed rendering code, so your playing experience will be more smooth and nicer.
What was changed in VisualV?
- all weather rewritten from scratch
- removed chromatic abberation effect for all weathers
- increased draw distance of lights
- improved lens flares for all characters
- proper moon movement on the sky & fixed size
- improved volumetric fog
- water reflections in higher quality
- altered clouds colors in all weathers
- beautiful sunrise & sunset
- corrected 2D shadows under vehicles
- heat haze effect in sunny weathers
- added subtle bloom effect
- altered lightning in stormy weather
- new 2D cloud texture
- and many, many minor fixes
1. Install ScriptHook with ASILoader - http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/
2. Install OpenIV - http://openiv.com/WebIV/guest.php?get=1
3. Run OpenIV and open mods\update\update.rpf file (if you don't have that file, copy it from update\update.rpf).
4. Choose Edit mode (on the top) and install required ASI
5. Click once on installation files\update.rpf folder and drag two folders (common & x64) to root of update.rpf.
6. If you're running patch 1.0.393.4 (1.28) or earlier, do not install pausemenu.xml from common\data\ui.
Copy all files in "ENB settings" to root folder of Grand Theft Auto V (e.g. C:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V).
You should use original distant corona lights, which are in "original corona lights\visualsettings.dat". Copy the file to mods\update\update.rpf\common\data.
Report problems with download to email@example.com