L'Aigle is a mod for Mount & Blade: Warband, created by Docm30.
L'Aigle (The Eagle) is a singleplayer total-conversion mod for Mount & Blade: Warband set during the 1809 War of the Fifth Coalition fought between Napoleonic France and the Austrian Empire and their allies.
The mod features the following, among others:
- -Ten detailed factions, incl. France, Britain, Austria, Russia, Prussia, Italy, Holland and Warsaw. More coming later.
- -Battle Formations, including anti-cavalry square
- -Military ranks earned in battle or purchased by commission
- -Hundreds of thoroughly-researched and historically-accurate uniforms and weapons
- -Campaign for mastery of Europe on a massive and detailed map
- -New hand-crafted battle scenes including Naval Battles
- -Tournaments and Arenas redone to include prizefighting
- -Earn fame and glory by capturing enemy standards and presenting them to your regent
- -Military Depots where one can purchase weapons and uniforms or hire trained specialists
- -Graphical overhaul including new horse, textures, effects and buildings
- -Hundreds of new troops, with such famous regiments as the Old Guard, 95th Rifles and Polish Lancers
- -Functioning field artillery for both the player and the AI
1.Extract into „...MountBlade Warband\Modules”
2. In launcher pick the mod from the menu.
- Last update: Sunday, December 13, 2015
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 646.7 MB
Report problems with download to [email protected]