Skilled Magic Calradia is a mod for Mount & Blade: Warband, created by High_priest_of_Ru.
Description (in author’s own words):
Huge map and hardcore (i think not too hardcore, but well-balanced and a little dangerous) gameplay modification with reworked magic from Magic World mod and artificers.
NB: It's recommended to use BattleSizer with at least 200 mans on the battlefield.
1. Skillful and highlevel balance - all traits and features of army NPC corresponds to those skills that a player would have at the appropriate level. High rank troops are around 55 level.
2. Huge ingame world - 467 villages, 100 castles and 45 towns are placed on Mundus Magnus map. 445 lords are walking around: old lords, their sons and even gransons with various titles.
3. Racial types of army - each country of Calradia have type of army she is awesome with. Nord infantry, vaegir archers, swadian cavalry, rhodok crossbowmans and khergit horse archers are greatest warriors among all types of armies of all other countries.
4. Magic - learn spells with one staff or seek for staffs wih different, but single powers:
a. Classic magic from Magic World mod by Pure Dark. Seek teachers and learn different spells. Use it by wasting mana.
b. Artefaction - Air, Fire, Earth and Ice missiles.
c. Evocation - deals low damage to long, but narrow area or become Elemental Archmage to crush entire armies.
d. Telekinesis - summon dancing weapon.
e. Holy magic - heal all people around.
f. Mental magic - turn far staying NPC into state of berserk and fighting with eash other.
g. Portal magic - teleport for short distance in battle at will or open portals forward to teleport opponents back.
h. Necromancy - summon great number of weak skeletons.
NOTA BENE: classic magic can provide half of these opportunities, but its hard and long in time and distance to seek teachers, up magic levels etc. All non-classic magic (b-h) don't suffer from weight penalty, but its need to buy different artifacts for each magic.
5. Items for mages and artificers.
1. Learn your first spell in Arcane Order Hall after talking with Secretary.
2. In battle press 6 (battle spells), then E and left mouse button. Now you are ready to use Mystic Blast.
3. Buttons 7,8,9 are matched with other magic schools.
4. If u know more then 1 spell of school, press T between E and left mouse button to choose it.
5. You can learn more then dozen of spells in single game (not all 18).
NOTA BENE: classic magician is hard start. Hardcore mode for magiclovers. If you are not this one, collect money for potions and good staff before joining Arcane Order.
a. Core credits
Magic World by Pure Dark
Baldur Gate sounds of magic casting
Mundus Magnus map by leandrojas
Speed&Stability by MAXHARDMAN
NewAnimation mod by MAXHARDMAN
b. Credits to authors of OSPs TES IV and weapon packs for Skyrim (all or almost all items are used).
Oblivion OSPs - by Nexxon, by Jojjo and by the authors' collective
Kearsage Magic Staves Pack for Skyrim
Defensive Staves v25d by Keersage for Skyrim (badly adopted and almost completely removed)
Macadamstreet Blesed magic staves pack for Skyrim
MC's Staff Pack for Skyrim
c. Credits to authors of different M&B OSP packs of items (as a rule i used a few items from each).
TLD Team for Saruman rod and rivendell robe
Some models from Unique Armoury 1.1 by Talak.
OSP Indo-Persian Armor by drakharios
Pino Armors Pack OSP v1.2
Skeleton model by barf
LotR: Gondor Equipment by Turambar
Battlefield Priests for Calradia by Yamabusi
Some models and scripts from Betrayal at Calradia by HokieBT
Arabian Equipment OSP by dia151
Instructions: to install extract into „...MountBlade Warband\Modules” and activate in game’s launcher.
Report problems with download to [email protected]