Save Perfecto is a mod for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, created by Donkuato.
Description (in authorís own words):
Saved Game in Tamberk. Level 20. All map and treasure discovered. No story progresed.í
Requires Warhorse Armor DLC.(Treasures of the Past)
- I think it will work now for everyone , the problem I think is that Henry used the personal chest and had the ancient treasure maps in the inventory.
-This save file was made for my use to avoid grinding in future gameplays. After Popular demand I replayed the part where Henry uses the bathhouse so he remains virgin.
-The file loads just before arriving at Tamberk with Henry loaded with all the loot and money discovered in the wilderness and all the training possible paid and undertaken.
- All treasure loot (Normal and Ancient)
- St. George Chest loot
- All Horse Armor
- All unique Armors
- Fancy Robes (MAX Charisma)
- All Alquemy Recipes.
-All skills not story dependant are maxed .
-Henry IS a virgin (needed for an achievement).
-Skill points are spent as I needed them but plenty left for you to choose what to learn (next patch will allow respec of perks).
-Skalice loves Henry even if it was looted to the ground by him and very evil things took place there.(No innocents killed or fought anywhere).
-Therese was saved and the rapists killed, killing them is aknowledged by the game. (Halberds are OP).
- Kunesh was not fought (at least in the quest) he still owns Henry later on. No shit was touched but Henry watched the cutscene and knows about Johanka.
- The cuman quest was done peacefully, the treasure recovered and shared fairly with the miler, the cuman is in Rataje Prison. No ambush took place.
-The only 4 quests completed are:
- The cuman Prisoner (needed to reach Rataje)
- Tavern in the Glade poaching (needed to learn pickpocketing in the tutorial)
- Green Eyes (Needed to increase Pickpocketing and getting Saba Sword Fragment- This is to remove the stolen flag so its not taken away by guards)
- Rob to the Rich Give to the Poor (This quest can ONLY be completed in the tutorial- Gets bugged after you get the option to ask about Rataje to the locals)
-Several quest Items are in the inventory.
- Saba sword fragments
- Wine bottle for Capon
- Adam Cross
- Cuman Uniforms
- Pelts for every quest
- Animal Guts for every quest
- Executioner RIng
-All Tavern rooms are purchased but the one in Tamberk (Innaccesible during the tutorial).
-Henry is loaded with cuman and bandit ears none of those was given.
-Treasure XXIV and XX cannot be reached in the tutorial, Its location is totally surrounded by death screens. It's just north of Skalice.
-Henry is Heavily encumbered (not enough money in the world to buy all the loot) buy a house in Tamberk if you want to keep it, Leave the money too if you want to keep it.
-Henry has his father's red scarf (the one not marked as stolen) you can get Sir Radzig hood from Sir Divish locker at Tamberk (for roleplaying reasons).
- Tutorial Horse can be recovered after the tutorial if you remember were you left it and before getting a new horse- Its inventory can be recovered from a chest in Rataje Blacksmith house (I think they forgot to take this chest out of the map).
- I used several mods that may conflict with your game:
-Halberd restoration (It wont if you drop the polearms to the ground, they will despawn)
You can find them all here in the nexus. They are the reason I am uploading this save file . Thank you for your effort.
The Reason this Save Takes place in Tamberg and not in Rataje is not arbitrary - Needed for an Achievement-. Olena an important NPC likes to bug out and commit Witch suicide. The only way to avoid loosing HOURS of gameplay is to check on her to see she is ok and do the FRIEND in NEED questline ASAP. (After her quest I usually kill her to keep the universe at ease).
Report problems with download to [email protected]