Better Build Menu is a mod for No Manís Sky, created by Lo2k.
Description (in authorís own words):
Reworked Build Menu
Beyond added new craftable parts and items but also revamped the build menu in a strange way, at least for me.
After struggling with it quite a time, I searched how this could be improved and resulted with several changes that, for me, greatly reduce the time spent in the menu finding the most simple thing.
So here it what it does :
- Moved Portable devices from Tech to root
- Moved Exocrafts from Tech\Specialist to root
- Moved all 4 plant pots from Tech\Specialist\Farming to Decoration\Interior
- Moved Foundations, aquatic and freighter parts from Construction\Specialist to Construction
- Moved basic walls from last to first menu item
- Moved Switches from Tech\Power & Industry\Power to Tech\Power & Industry
- new in 1.1 : Moved Short Range teleporter from Tech\Power & Industry\Power to Tech\General
- Moved Farming and Terminals from Tech\Specialist to Tech
- Removed all 3 harvesters from Tech\General (they are in portable devices yet)
- Removed Electrical Wires from all Tech menus (they are in the deconstruction menu yet)
- Set Storage 0 as default item in Tech\Storage
To sum it all, it brings portable devices and exocrafts menus up-front and reduces the number of sub-menus.
- This mod is not compatible with any mod editing the following file :
- remove or rename DISABLEMODS.TXT file from PCBANKS folder (I rename it into ENABLEMODS.TXT)
- create a MODS folder into \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\No Man's Sky\GAMEDATA\PCBANKS folder
- copy/paste included .pak file into this MODS folder
Report problems with download to [email protected]