S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat - S.T.A.L.K.E.R: CoP RECONSTRUCTED v.2.0 - Game mod - Download
The file S.T.A.L.K.E.R: CoP RECONSTRUCTED v.2.0 is a modification for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, a(n) action game. Download for free.
file typeGame mod
file size2525 MB
(last 7 days)6
last updateSunday, April 3, 2022
Report problems with download to [email protected]
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: CoP RECONSTRUCTED is a mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, created by GoodBoi-McLovin.
Description (in author’s own words):
Simply put this is a mod collection rather than a mod itself, I've grown tired of reinstalling mods and fiddling with them until I can find a working setup that doesn't crash five minutes into the game. So I have built this, ready out of the box installer that will install all my favorite mods, ready to be played without interruption.
Before installing this mod:
1. Ensure you have a fresh install of CoP with no other mods
2. This mod installs various options automatically from the following:
- Atmosfear 3
- Absolute Nature 4.04
- Absolute Structures
- These three include texture overhauls
- Arsenal Overhaul 3.1 With Pripyat Reborn
PR (Pripyat Reborn) Options Included: (Not limited too)
- Primarily Enhanced AI
- AI can use equipment such as Medkits and Bandages
- AI will adapt to situations better, use cover etc.
- AI is better at fighting mutants and the player (grouse kicks the ass out of bloodsuckers)
- Enhanced and Optimized A-Life Simulation
- Newer and better dialog
- Much more
AO Options Included:
- More Realistic Damage
- Character Spawn Changes
- Player Spawn Changes
- Collect Mutant Parts from Dead Mutants
- Dades LootMoney from corpses Mod
- Sell all Damaged weapons (price scales AO included)
Selectable options included in installer:
With Hostile Bandits
Without Hostile Bandits
Non full screen scopes
Modified HudRework 2.0
Model Varients Mod
HDModels (not compatible with Model Variants.)
Wild Zone (increases spawn rate of NPCs untested.)
3. This mod is best installed on an SSD to reduce loading times and stuttering
4. This mod will require a modern computer to run, options such as reducing A-Life and in-game graphics options will help with FPS issues
5. The current build of this mod has been tested but not tested thoroughly, it should be stable please report any issues that you may encounter out there in the Zone
6. This installer replaces many files under your STALKER folder, it is recommended to back these files up in the case that it becomes unstable (all files under stalker directory and the Bin and Gamedata Folders)
7. Installer MUST be pointed to Stalker-COP.exe folder location/install for the mod to work out of the box
How to install?
Simply run the installer and then point the directory to where the EXE of stalker is located, the installer will attempt to fine the location itself, the file path should look like this at the end:
...\steamapps\common\Stalker Call of Pripyat
and not like this:
...\steamapps\common\Stalker Call of Pripyat\Stalker Call of Pripyat
When installing double check the target directory. Select parent directory, ex: "x:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\" for Steam installation or "x:\GOG Games\" for GOG installation.
X = drive letter where you copy of CoP is installed.
^-----------------------------------Give thanks to Lol3r_86 for this-----------------------------------^
How to un-install?
The new version now has a working uninstaller. Simply run the uninstall.exe from the parent folder. Or run the uninstaller from the control panel. Use Steam or GOG to verify the games integrity and download any missing files.
Delete the folders Bin and Gamedata, then you can remove the program from the control panel uninstall software section. As it stands it cannot be uninstalled automatically for reasons I do not yet know. You can then use Steam to verify the game and re-download the missing files or you can save a backup of the game files to copy back in.
Why these mods?
I don't like mods that drastically change the way the game works, I think STALKER as a base game is near to flawless as a game, I feel no need to adjust large scale mechanics; no sleeping bags, no drug running or extra factions, no expanded open map, no major (*cough*MISERY*cough*) and unrealistic amps in difficulty. Just a pretty, smoothly running, vanilla STALKER with some much-needed quality of life adjustments.
Isn't this a waste of time?
K, I mean... Saves you time downloading... And installing... And setting up and ensuring compatibility... And testing for early crashes. Up to you man.
Will you add more mods?
The major issue is compatibility, it can be such a pain to ensure the game will run without crashing because the weapons you have don't like the texture on that wall so for the most part no. However, if you believe that there are some much-needed mod additions that would aid the game please inform me and I'll take a look.
- Last update: Sunday, April 3, 2022
- Genre: Action
- File size: 2525 MB