Report problems with download to [email protected]
Magic Overhaul – Sorceries is a mod fopr Elden Ring, created by Tellah9
Description (in author’s own words):
This mod creates new sorceries from some already-existing ones.
?READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING: This mod has been designed for my personal use and I like the way it is; for this reason I DO NOT CONSIDER ANY REQUESTS OR SUGGESTIONS. Neither considering the possibility of making standalone versions of each spell.
- Light Stars of Ruin --> Replaced with Charged version's visual.
- Charged Stars of Ruin --> Founding Rain of Stars: casted at the target's position.
- Light Roiling Magma --> Flare: huge homing fireball similar to "Flame of the Fell God" but faster and it lasts longer.
- Charged Roiling Magma --> Magma Burst.
- Light Freezing Mist --> Freezing Shock: the same as Frozen Lightning Spear.
- Charged Freezing Mist --> Blizzard: similar to Zamor's Ice Storm but with enhanced visuals and casted at the target's position.
- Light Fia's Mist --> Frenzied Bolt: the same as Frenzied Burst but without that Frenzy status effect on the caster.
- Charged Fia's Mist --> Frenzied Lightning Storm: (NOTE) It will replace charged "Ancient Dragons' Lightning Strike". I could have done a standalone version but it would have taken a looot of time, so I decided to just replace such incantation.
- Light Gravity Well --> Gravity Spikes.
- Charged Gravity Well --> 0 Zone: casted at the target's position and throwing them up in the air. (NOTE) It will replace charged "Ancient Dragons' Lightning Spear" incantation.
- Comet Azur --> Longer range and less memory slots are required (2)
- Light Comet --> Magic Arc: similar to Glintstone Arc but with a longer range.
- Charged Comet --> Longer range.
Just replace your "regulation.bin " in your ".../Game" directory. don't forget to make a buckup of your regulation.
Make sure the game is running in offline mode and the AntiCheat (EAC) isn't running.
WARNING: you will almost certainly be banned if you play online with the mod active.
The anti-cheat must be disabled for this mod to load, this also means that you must play in offline mode. This is the case for all Elden Ring mods.
Create "steam_appid.txt" inside "xxxxx\ELDEN RING\Game\", write 1245620 inside the file.
Rename "start_protected_game" to "start_protected_game.old".
Create a copy of "eldenring.exe" and rename the copy to "start_protected_game".
The game should start without EasyAntiCheat loading up. You will get a message saying "Inappropriate activity detected" in the menu, this is fine.
- Last update: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 2.1 MB