author: Radek Wacha
The Best Mods to The Sims 4 - 2022 Update!
The Sims is one of the most phenomenal series of video games, especially if you consider that it's been around for nearly two decades. The latest installment, The Sims 4, is sure a fun game, but you can make it even better with our selection of mods!
The Sims series has attracted many players with the ability to play out the perfect life – character management allows amazing flexibility and the creation of any scenario. Although I, too, am convinced that a substantial number of fans derives pleasure from bullying the harmless Sims (remember the deletion of the sliming pool ladder – the offenders are still wanted). Whatever the motivation – the game may eventually become boring, and that's where the mods come in. You'll probably be happy to hear that The Sims boast a huge number of modifications.
Traditionally, we are updating the article about the best mods for Sims 4. With the 2022 update, we introduce a Tinder-themed dating app and new features for mermaids from Island Living.
New year (January 2021 to be exact), new mods for The Sims 4. We've got something the sim modding world hasn't seen before – Brookheights, which is a fully open map (no loading screens!) stuffed with attractions. But not to be too cheery, we cooked up a zombie apocalypse for dessert.
February 2020 brought with it another update. How about more interactive Sims and a new career in health care, along with the requirement to keep your weight and blood pressure correct?
In September 2019, The Sims 4 was enhanced with the addition of Land of Magic. Sims can now participate in wizard duels and live in Hogwarts-like castles. This is a great opportunity to add more modifications to our list. In the article you will find two new suggestions - cooking lovers and fairy fascinators should be satisfied.
On May 30, 2019, the text received another update. This time we have fully functional cars for you, as well as some new career paths. Professional dancer, electrical engineer or Horde warrior straight from the world of Warcraft - you should find something for yourself here.
On July 26, 2018, the article was updated, with several modifications. We invite you to get acquainted with the new proposals – gin, fulfilling all desires, or a terrible bride-is the basis of a happy house of Characters, is not it?
The mods offer not only new homes or clothes, but also completely new and fun solutions, and innovative mechanics. The amount of time and effort the modders have put into their creations are quite impressive.
In this article, we present the best mods for The Sims 4 - from simple quality-of-life improvements and new buildings to extensive projects with lot of interesting features. Even the fans of fantasy and magical little things should find something of interest. However, if you think we missed some interesting mods, don't hesitate to mention it in the comments.
HOW TO INSTALL MODS FOR SIMS 4?
1. First, you need to enable support for mods in The Sims 4. To do this, start the game, go to the "game options", and then to the "other" section. Here, you have to check two boxes: "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed."
2. Then, you need to extract the downloaded mod and move it to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods (extracted files will be in the format .package or .ts4script).
3. That's it, the mods should work now.
- MC Command Center – a multifunctional tool for managing the game
- Become a Sorcerer – magic tricks
- Go to School – school life
- Explore Mode – summer adventures
- Part Time Jobs – rather self explanatory!
- Gene Mod – ask for global peace
- After School – extracurricular activities
- Ghost mirror mod – rotting bride
- Ownable Cars - stylish cars that you can own
- Srsly's Complete Cooking Overhaul - time to do some work in the kitchen
- Fairies Mod - I fly! (and cast spells).
- Have Some Personality Please - we say no to pointless conversations
- Private Practice - introducing fully-fledged healthcare
- Brookheights - open world
- Zombie Apocalypse - (un)living Sims
- SimDa Dating App - one night stand or a permament relationship?
- Expanded Mermaids - catch fish and sunbathe
- New Careers - you can now become a Minister of Magic, Professional Soldier or a Street Dancer
- Misc. – shaving beard, and new clothes
- Gameplay tweaks – no more spilling tap
- New locations – a private fortress