The following guide to Elex 2 contains a complete set of information about the sequel to Jax's story. Our guide will cover with the most important gameplay mechanics and help you complete the game. Here you will find a full walkthrough of the game. This thorough walkthrough will guide you through all the main and side quests - our tips will help you complete the missions in the Grotto or Fort. You will also find descriptions of faction quests - all Morkon, Albs and Berserk missions, as well as the locations of Clerics and Outlaws in Magalan. We will also guide you through the companions quests, such as those for Caja, the CRONY U4 drone, Nasty, Nyra or Drab.
The chapter of the guide devoted to the basics of Elex 2 contains a comprehensive beginner's guide. This is where you will learn how to develop your character and how to effectively fight your opponents. It also covers the jetpack, hacking and stealing. You will also find the best builds as well as pros, cons and traits of all factions. We also haven't forgotten about crafting and the best starting skills. You will also learn how to get a companion and read about the difficulty levels. In addition, we've prepared a detailed description of the Destruction level and gathered all the information about the romances.
Next, the FAQ section adds onto the above information and explains how to acquire new skills, how to unlock fast travel or how to restore health and survive at the beginning of the game. We advise on how to get Elexit crystals, the currency used in Elex 2. We also discuss here the issue of getting to the upper district of the Fort or acquiring ammunition and mining ores. We have also included the consequences of the choices - cooperation with Scarlett, handing out the crystals to Hank or walking around the town with Striker.
In the Elex 2 guide, the chapter with the locations of Elex bottles or legendary items is also helpful. Here, you will also learn where to find skill teachers and learn about the locations of crafting recipes. The pages with full keybinds and system requirements may also be useful.
- Elex 2: Quick beginner's guide
- Elex 2: The Basics
- Elex 2: FAQ
- Elex 2: Companions
- Elex 2: Trophies/Achievements
- Elex 2: World atlas
- Elex 2: All main quests
- Elex 2: All companion quests
- Elex 2: All faction quests
- Elex 2: Carakis (Grotto) - all quests
- Elex 2: Carakis (Castle) - all quests
- Elex 2: Tavar (Fort) - all quests
- Elex 2: Ateris (Crater) - all quests
- Elex 2: Ignadon (Depository) - all quests
- Elex 2: All other side quests
- Elex 2: PC system requirements
- Elex 2: Collector's edition
Elex 2: Quick beginner's guide
The difficulty level in Elex 2 can surprise you - a low-level character should remain vigilant when fighting even the weakest enemies. Our beginner's guide will help you during the first hours of the game and explain how to survive in the dangerous Magalan.
- Keep an eye on your health bar. This is especially important at the beginning of the game, when all opponents pose a challenge to your underdeveloped character. You have to react quickly to low health by using healing items. You can heal yourself with food, potions or herbs.
- Watch your stamina level. You have to pay attention not only to your health, but also to the yellow stamina bar. You consume it by using melee attacks, sprinting or blocking and dodging. If you deplete your entire stamina bar, you won't be able to perform these activities for a while, leaving you vulnerable to enemy attacks.
- Avoid enemies with the skull icon. The skull means that defeating such an enemy will be incredibly difficult. Avoid these enemies until you gain enough levels and get better equipment.
- Use the jetpack. You will get jetpack at the beginning of the game. It is a great help in exploring the world, as well as in escaping from strong opponents. However, you have to watch the fuel level by paying attention to the gray bar in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Travel with a companion. Companions will help you in battle and make traveling around the world much more pleasant. The fastest way to unlock Caja and the CRONY U4 drone - the details are in the chapter focused on companions.
You can find more tips on a separate page - Beginner's guide.
Elex 2: The Basics
The chapter with the basics of Elex 2 focuses on the main elements of the game. Here you will find all information about character development, world exploration and crafting. You will learn how to use a jetpack and how to effectively fight enemies. We also explain how to hack and how to steal from NPCs. This part of the guide also describes the difficulty levels, factions and the best builds.
- World exploration
- Difficulty levels
- Character progression
- Best starting skills
- Theft and breaking the law
- Hacking and opening safes
Elex 2: FAQ
The FAQ section adds onto the information provided in the previous part of the guide. This is where you will find answers to questions that may arise while playing Elex 2 . Acquiring skills, unlocking companions and fast travel, or acquiring Elexit and healing yourself - these are just examples of the discussed topics.
- Elexit crystals - how to obtain?
- Fast travel - how to unlock?
- Ore - how to mine?
- First companion - where to find?
- Locks - how to open?
- Time of day - how to change?
- Elex material - what is it for?
- Scrap - how to get?
Jax and his progression:
- Infection - what does it affect?
- Skills - how to get?
- Better weapons and armor - how to obtain?
- Experience - how to earn?
- Specialization - how to use?
- Character creator - is it in the game?
- Magic - how to unlock?
- Inventory - is there a limit?
- Healing - How to regain health?
- Ammunition - how to get?
- Gear repair - is it required?
- Monster with a skull - how to kill?
Campaign and quests:
- Previous game - do I need to play?
- Scarlett - should you work together?
- Hank - should you give him crystals?
- Fort - how to get in?
- Quests - how to track?
- The beginning of the game - how to survive?
- Striker from the Fort - pay him or not?
- Failing a quest - is it possible?
- Thieves Guild - how to join?
- Grotto - how to unlock traders?
- Dex - can he die?
- Major cities - where are they?
- Ending - can you keep playing?
Elex 2: Companions
With our guide, you will learn how to unlock all companions in Elex 2. Here you will find the location of Caja, the CRONY U4 drone, Nasty or Drab. You will also learn about their character, which will help you to build positive relationships with your companions.
Elex 2: Trophies/Achievements
There are tons of achievements to earn in Elex 2. Our guide will help you get all the trophies and complete the game in 100%.
Elex 2: World atlas
The vast world of Elex 2 hides many secrets - our detailed atlas will help you discover them all. Our guide will show you the locations of all Elex potions that speed up the development of your character. You'll also find skill trainers, teleporters, map fragments and safe codes.
Elex 2: All main quests
Our guide contains a full walkthrough of Elex 2. The thorough descriptions of all main quests will help you finish the game's campaign.
- Nothing to Lose
- In Danger
- The 6th Power
- Where is Caja?
- Only A Dead Morkon
- Spring Cleaning
- Many Questions
- Nasty Defector
- Preparing the Bastion
- Strong Alliances
- Enemy Scouts
- Trusted Companions
- Without Mercy
- Damage Reduction
- Machines Run Amok
- System Error
- Danger to the 6th Power
- Symbol of the Old World
- Knowledge is Power
- Companions for the 6th Power
- It's a Matter of Interpretation
- Lost Father
- Reluctant Allies
- Voices from the Darkness
- Spoil the Soup
- Advance Against the Berserkers
- Trouble in the Valley
- Sense of Duty
- In Training
- Partner of the 6th Power
- Hot Wire
- Dangerous Exile
- Elex Purity
- Unrest and Unity
- Loyal Companions
- Willpower and Transformation
- The Gates of the Main Former
- Strange land
- Strange Voices
- Alternative Nodes
Elex 2: All companion quests
The guide to Elex 2 also describes all missions related to companions. Here you will learn how to complete tasks for Nasty or Caja.
Elex 2: All faction quests
The factions in Elex 2 play a very important role. We have described all the quests for Morkon, Albs, Outlaws, Clerics and Berserkers.
Elex 2: Carakis (Grotto) - all quests
Our Elex 2 guide has walkthroughs for all side quests in the Grotto, i.e. quests that mainly revolve around the events in the Morkon headquarters.
- Morkon Values
- Cleaning up in the Grotto
- No More Rat Meat
- Zarina's Judgment
- Tengis' Judgment
- Dixxon's Mailman
- Gosta's Contest
- A Poacher's Stolen Goods
- Servo Motors for Ivika
- Attila's Tests of the Outside World
Elex 2: Carakis (Castle) - all quests
Our guide to Elex 2 also covers all the quests available in the Castle, the Clerics' headquarters.
- Missing Cleric Trader
- Test Prototype ZX-01
- Words of Faith
- Recruiting for Heinrich
- Kill the reavers near the Castle
Elex 2: Tavar (Fort) - all quests
Our Elex 2 guide will help you complete all side quests in Tavar, the region where the Fort is located.
- Admission to the Fort
- A Dangerous Road
- Plague of Rats
- The Berserker's Trust
- Thorhild's Cultivators
- Tilas's Apprentice
- Gas in the Mine
- Miners for Scrappy
- An Unwelcome Morkon
- Escort Ivan to the Grotto
- Eliminate the Troll
- Bartering with Hank
- Rat's Paranoia
- The Weapon of an Artist
- A Thief for Halvar
Elex 2: Ateris (Crater) - all quests
The Elex 2 guide will help you complete all the quests available in the Crater located in the Ateris region.
- A Little Thief
- The Nursery
- Food for Crane
- Protection Money Problems
- Escort Skibor to the Depot
- Bounty Hunting
- Glory to the Rabble
Elex 2: Ignadon (Depository) - all quests
The Depository, located in Ignadon, is the headquarters of the Albs. Our guide to Elex 2 contains walkthroughs of all the quests that you can receive there.
Elex 2: All other side quests
In Elex 2, you can receive quests not only in the main cities. Some of them can be found far away from the key locations.
Elex 2: PC system requirements
Elex 2 minimum requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7400/AMD Ryzen 3 3100
- RAM: 12 GB
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT/NVIDIA GeForce 1060
- Operating system: Windows 10 (64 bits)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Disk space: 45 GB
You can find more information on this topic on a separate page of this guide - System requirements.
Elex 2: Collector's edition
Elex 2 will also be released in a Collector's Edition. The €149.99 version will include an Alb statue, Clerics keychain, a hardcover artbook, a steelbook, soundtrack and Björn Pankratz's concept album titled Cassandra.
About Elex 2 Guide
Author : Radoslaw "Wacha" Wasik for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Elex 2 Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Piranha Bytes
- publisher: THQ Nordic / Nordic Games
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX
More About Elex 2
I enjoyed Elex 2 on its own terms, and it is evocative of various games. There's a bit of Fallout: New Vegas, a bit of Gothic, and a bit of The Witcher 3, but there's a whole lot of Mass Effect, too – and not in a good way.
The first months of 2022 have been unusually fruitful with good games. Everything indicates this trend will continue for some time. March also makes up for the lean years. Maybe not as exciting as February, but there's plenty of interesting titles coming.
There's quite a treat coming for fans of Gothic and games by the Piranhas - Elex 2 - the sequel to the studio's latest IP. We've asked two of the devs, Bjorn and Jenny Pankratz of Piranha Bytes, about what it was like to develop a game like this.