Airlines 2 Release Date PC
In a perfect world airplanes would never be late. There would be no shortage of snacks, beverages or pillows. No one would know what not getting their luggage would be like, and an engineer's strike would be something that only happened to General Motors! In a perfect world passengers would enjoy the true wonder of conquering the skies and with pleasure pay money to do so. Every moment in the air would be an exciting experience and no one would feel an urge or even a reason to complain about the food or the service. In a perfect world flight personal would be able to simply sit back and enjoy the ride. They would recognize their status as true knights of heights and feel fulfilled from this, so why would they strike or demand more money - it's already the perfect job??
But... the world is sadly not perfect.
'Airlines 2' is a game of financial strategy and investment that aims to top the best. In a world of sudden tropical storms, oil crisis, ill-tempered passengers and stressed-out flight personal, you must struggle to fit all the pieces together and lead your company to success.
Hold on, 'cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride!
- 110 different planes; 20 in beginning, more as you progress
- 253 different airports
- 15 starting geographic regions
- 300+ routes in the game at the same time
- 7 computer controlled opponent airline companies
- 4 different customizable game types
- 100+ companies trade shares on the stock exchange
- 800x600 pixels spinning 3D globe for easy navigation
- 110 airplane animations
- 12 minutes of atmospheric soundtrack
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 8,2 / 10 based on 236 votes.
Age restrictions Airlines 2: Good for all ages.
Airlines 2 System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 300MHz
- 64MB RAM
- 8MB graphic card