game language: English
game release date for Wii:
All Star Cheer Squad 2, the sequel to All Star Cheer Squad, continues the fast paced journey through competitive cheerleading with international competitions, larger stunts & teamwork, extended multiplayer and more original cheer music.
Exotic locations around the globe will serve as the backdrop to the dramatic competitions, where you will learn the value of teamwork and what it takes to keep a squad together on the road to the championships!
World Spirit! International Story & Setting
• Compete at 14 international locations!
• Choose from a wide range of music and outfits – all with an international flair!
More Great Moves
• Complete freedom of movement – use two Wii Remote controllers and the Balance Board for the ultimate cheerleading experience!
• Bigger, more intense gameplay – now featuring tumbling, lifts, squad pods, changing formations and high flying aerial stunts!
Cool Customization and Effects
• Choreograph your own authentic routines set to your own music mixes using the Routine Editor!
• Hit all the right moves and trigger visual special effects!
Cheer With or Against Friends
• Improved scoring system with more detail and depth to help you improve your skills!
• Invite your friends to become part of your squad – up to 4 players can cheer at once!
• Flaunt your skills and prove you are worthy of being Squad Captain with the Challenge Mode via WiiConnect24!
Uses: Wii Balance Board