developer: Monolith Productions
publisher: GT Interactive
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1-32
game language: English
game release date for PC:
In the times of Duke Nukem's domination of 3D, many competing companies tried to eclipse the success of the 3D Realms product. One of the few whose product did not go quickly forgotten was Monolith. Her Blood is one of the most bloodthirsty FPS players, which of course resulted in the release of the sequel. Its action takes place a hundred years after the events of the first part. As Caleb, you have to face the sinister corporation Cabalco, which is looking for revenge on the main character, whom it blames for past failures. We also have other characters at our disposal, which together form a pretty good impact group. And the way to your destination in Blood 2: The Chosen is very long...
- over 30 different levels divided into four chapters;
- over several types of opponents
- over 30 varieties of "arguments" for the final treatise with the enemy;
- modern LithTech graphic engine;
- bloody and dark atmosphere additionally fuelled by suggestive sounds and music;
- multiplayer mode for 32-player gameplay.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game score 7.0 / 10 calculated out of 448 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium II 233 MHz, 64 MB RAM, graphic card