Carnival Games VR is the next installment of the Carnival Games series, this time designed for virtual reality devices (HTC VIVE, PlayStation VR and Oculus Rift). As in the case of the previous parts, this time we are dealing with a collection of several mini-games. The PC and PS4 versions of the project are the responsibility of Cat Daddy Games studio, known to fans of electronic entertainment such as MyNBA2K16, Let's Cheer and previous games from the Carnival Games series.
Fun in Carnival Games VR on the PC and PS4 are held in twelve arcade competitions - usually throwing various items and shooting at targets - where we win a variety of prizes. Developers have prepared the following modes:
- Alley Ball - throwing the ball into the holes at the end of the avenue;
- Ring Toss - casting the rim on pegs protruding from the ground;
- Golden Arm - throwing balls into golden jugs to knock them down;
- Down The Stretch - rolling the balls towards the holes at the end of the ramp;
- Pop Darts - throwing arrows at balloons;
- Shark Tank - Shooting moving targets to drop them into a water tank;
- Funnel Cake Stacker - catching funnel cake (popular in the USA will last, usually consumed at sports events or carnivals);
- Swish - basketball;
- Haunted House - shooting at jumping targets in a haunted house;
- Fast Pitch - catching balls thrown in different ways;
- Shooting Gallery - shooting at designated targets;
- Climbing Wall - climbing the wall.
In addition to taking part in the next games, we can also stroll through the shared location. All this is complemented by ranking lists, in which we fight for the best results with players from all over the world.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.