Country Dance 2 Release Date Wii
Country Dance 2 is a continuation of a series of arcade music and dance games, in which we can listen to the greatest hits of country music. The American High Voltage Software studio is responsible for the production of the title.
The gameplay model has not changed significantly compared to the first part of the game. We hold the Wiilot in our hands and our main task is to imitate the movements of dancers appearing on the TV screen. The correctness of the performance is then judged by the game. Players were also given the opportunity to sing songs together with the original performers. The quality of these vocal performances is also evaluated.
New to the game is the four-player multiplayer mode, thanks to which players gathered in front of a single screen can perform complex dance hands together, and most importantly, each of them can be individually tailored to a given player. The creators have also provided the option of two-person dance duels, in which we compete with each other for the highest number of points.
The selection of songs should satisfy every amateur of this music genre. There are 30 songs on the list, among others:
- Ashton Shepard - 'Look It Up'.
- Billy Currington - People Are Crazy
- Blake Shelton - Honey Bee
- Carrie Underwood - "All American Girl".
- Easton Corbin - 'Roll With It'.
- Eric Church - Hell On The Heart
- George Strait - 'Here for a Good Time'.
- Gwyneth Paltrow - Shake That Thing
- Hayley McLean - Good Time Bone
- Josh Thompson - Won't Be Lonely Long
- Kellie Pickler - Tough
- Little Big Town - "Little White Church".
- Miranda Lambert - Gun Powder and Lead
- Montgomery Gentry - What Do Ya Think About That
- Rodney Atkins - 'Take a Back Road'.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Player counter: 1-4
Expectations: 0.5 / 10 based on 1 votes.
PEGI rating Country Dance 2