game release date for PC:
Days of Sail: Wind over Waters takes you to the sunny Greek islands and puts you right on the deck of a speedy and lavish sailboat, giving you the chance to experience the tension-filled atmosphere of a racing regatta event in the tropical paradise of the Mediterranean Sea. It doesn’t matter if you’re an amateur or adept navigator. Your objective here is to experience your own personal sailing story while competing against the times of other sailboats, but also against the blowing wind and your own sailing knowledge and abilities.
Days of Sail: Wind over Waters is a sailing game with stunning visual effects, realistic sailing conditions, amazing details of the terrestrial and sea environments, dynamic day/night cycles and racing rules more accurate than ever. Boats and crew will show a realistic behaviour with accelerations, tacking, gibing and more, resulting in such an addictive gameplay action that almost makes you feel the sea-drops trickling down your screen! With two unique game modes, you can enjoy anything from a breathtaking chase of time, as in the Simulation Mode, to a fast-paced action against computer-controlled opponents, as in the Race Mode.
* Five amazing tropical islands to explore.
* Four racing regattas to compete against other sailboats.
* Huge terrain map covering an area of 100 square kilometres.
* Accurate island environments based on satellite terrain data.
* Visual guide to offer advices to newcomer skippers.
* High scores and finishing positions.
* Different time/day and weather conditions.
* Finishing ceremonies.
* Complete, easy-to-use interactive 3D interface.
* Three different difficulties, ranging from “Beginner” to “Expert.”
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
- Pentium III 1 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- graphic card 64MB (GeForce 3 or better)
- 200 MB HDD