Visit the mysterious town of Greenvale with Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut and discover more secrets through the new scenarios, bask in the beauty with redefined graphics and move with greater freedom with a complete control overhaul.
Greenvale, a sleepy town in the US mid-west, has fallen prey to the Red Seed Murders. With local law enforcement unaccustomed to the high profile nature, it is up to FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan to find the murderer, unravel the mysteries of Greenvale and survive the locals.
- Explore the lifelike town of Greenvale, with a real 24 hour clock, weather cycles and the lives of the residents
- Maintain Agent York's daily appearance to influence inhabitant perceptions
- Travel the landscape with a variety of cars which can be maintained as they consume fuel and accumulate damage
- Tons of side-quests and mini-games like fishing, darts and collecting trading cards
PC / Windows
- Quad Core i5 1.6 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- graphic card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 260 or better)
- 8 GB HDD
- Windows Vista/7/8
- Internet connection