developer: Amplitude Studios
publisher : Amplitude Studios
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1-4
Dungeon of the Endless is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense game, in which the player and their team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as they try to find their way out... so what could go wrong... open the door!
Gather A Team.
- Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses)… or die
- Equip them, deploy them, and earn powerful abilities… or die
- Manage the balance between ex-prison inmates and guards*… or die
- Discover the hidden secrets and goals* of the survivors… or die
Build Your Defenses.
- Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms… or die
- Use scarce resources to help your team survive… or die
- Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters… or die
- Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies… or die
Open the Door.
- Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything… or die
- Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts… or die
- Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level… or die
- Fight your way to the surface to discover the truth about Auriga*… or die
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8600 GT or better), 500 MB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Requirements (iOS): iPad