developer: TalonSoft Inc.
publisher: TalonSoft Inc.
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1 - 16
game language: English
game release date for PC:
The possibility of influencing events on the fronts of World War II has always electrified the imagination of real strategists. Since the beginning of the existence of computer games, strategic games referring to many wars were created. It was then that a group of games called turn-based strategies developed, which were nothing more than the transfer of board war games to computer screens. It should be noted that these are positions intended for a small group of players. For many years Talonsoft has been trying to develop this genre with variable results.
- More than 150 scenarios in two thematically related campaigns
- significantly improved compared to the first part of the graphics
- hundreds of three-dimensional units in different versions of camouflage, new types of terrain.
- new types of units, e.g. airborne troops
- editor of own missions
- multi-person mode enabling participation of 16 people via LAN or the Internet
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game score 7.3 / 10 calculated out of 47 players' votes.
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium 166 MHz, 64 MB RAM