Emergency Rescue: Firefighters Release Date PC
This is a strategy game in which this time instead of killing we can save lives. We have an opportunity to see from the inside a group of firefighters fighting with the most dangerous element which is fire. The player sets the strategy of all units and sends them to extinguish fires and rescue people. The number of units is limited, so be careful not to risk losing people. There are 23 unique missions with three training missions to complete. This is a race against time and a hard fight for life.
- fight against fire in the interiors of houses and skyscrapers, road rescue and other.
- immediate entry into action and setting tactics on an ongoing basis in the place of danger.
- the most obvious move does not have to be the right one, so the situation has to be carefully analyzed.
- TV programmes provide current information about completed rescue missions.
- letters and e-mails with thanks from the rescued inhabitants and their families.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game mode: single player
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 7,3 / 10 based on 84 votes.
Age restrictions Emergency Rescue: Firefighters: Good for all ages.
Emergency Rescue: Firefighters System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 233 Mhz
- 32 MB RAM