Formula One 2001 Release Date PS2
Only 22 drivers on the planet possess the talent and skill to pilot an F1 car. Are you one of them?
Hungry for raw power, lightning-fast acceleration, and white-knuckle cornering? Then take a seat in the cockpit of a real F1 car and feel the rush of turning on a dime or going from 0 to 100 MPH in the time it takes you to read this line.
• All the teams, drivers, and 17 Grand Prix tracks of the 2001 FIA Formula One World Championship
• Official licensing by FOA (Formula One Administration)
• Incredibly realistic Driver A.I.
• Fully customizable car setup
• Authentic F1 racing action designed by racing fans for racing fans
• Real-time weather conditions--drive in the rain!
• Groundbreaking physics and dynamics model that delivers one of the most accurate simulations of the most advanced motorsport in the world.
• Tweakable suspension, tire compound, and gear ratios; abilitiy to add more front wing
• Full 17-man pit crews, waving flags, camera flashes in the grandstands, precise individual driver cockpits, and custom photo-realistic textures
Based on more than 30 parameters compiled by F1 professionals, this game brings the grid to life with rivalry, aggression, experience, and determination. Players can compete against some of the best drivers in the world. The Quick Race and Grand Prix modes cater to both newcomers and experienced racers. Players have the option of competing in Single Race, a full Race Weekend, or the entire World Championship. Unlike most other racing series, Formula One challenges the gamer to race in the rain, adding excitement and a new challenge to the driving experience.
Last updated on 10 December 2007
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Player counter: 1-2
User score: 6.7 / 10 based on 38 votes.
Age restrictions Formula One 2001: Good for all ages.
Formula One 2001 System requirements
- memory card