developer: 4D Rulers
publisher: Dreamcatcher / The Adventure Comp.
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Deep in the bowels of UMC research and development, secret experiments have led to the creation of the advanced massively parallel bio-computational neural network, with the ability to emulate higher-level thought processes and simulate the nonlinear processing of computations and complex algorithms. This advanced bio-computational neural network has created a perfect artificial environment, this new system avoids failures from the past and jerkiness caused by computational spasming in older non bio based artificial environments.
One of the first practical uses of this new technology was the development of an advanced combat training emulator. This emulator is a virtual reality where the UMC weeds out the mentally weak and trains the best of the best to be even better. It is so realistic several level 5 marines who first tested it died of cardiac arrest.
The Meat Machine termed by the first wave of Marines tested on the neural network, takes the Marine where they have never been, shows them enemies they have never faced, and trains them with existing UMC weaponry, plus weaponry that are yet to be made in the real world.
* Can be installed even on older systems.
* You choose from a variety of characters. Each character has their own strengths and weaknesses
* Anything that can be picked up can also be destroyed. You can tactically destroy items before opponents can get to them, or just blow them up when your opponents are near.
* Each level uses very large maps with lots of ladders and basements to explore.
* Ammo is constantly running out, so strategy plays a big part in the game.
* Stamina plays a role in Gore - You tire out and so do your opponents.
Game score 6.56 / 10 calculated out of 101 players' votes.
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 350MHz
- 64MB RAM
- 16MB graphic card