Grand Prix 3 Release Date PC
Grand Prix 3 is an incredibly realistic simulation of the entire Formula 1 championship season, with all tracks, teams and cars perfectly reproduced. You can race in single races, races that are not included in the championship, or finally take part in the full season of the Grand Prix, including car preparation, test drives, training and qualification sessions. The product has an official FIA license.
- Many different cameras (TV), over 10 on the car itself plus a virtual cockpit.
- Visible head movements during acceleration/braking.
- All teams and drivers from the 1998 season.
- The same 3D model for all teams.
- Full crashes (the car can tip over).
- More detailed statistics.
- Lower mapped tracks.
- Fully integrated in the machine settings.
- At any time you can contact your crew in the pit-stop (you will receive the necessary information on the display).
- Varying weather conditions.
- The program evaluates how much water is on the track.
- Multiplayer mode, from 4 - 16 players to LAN.
- Totally new sound (3D), all sounds are new (recorded for 18 months with one of the Formula 1 teams).
- The eight options to make driving easier.
- Five difficulty levels.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Last updated on 10 December 2007
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Player counter: 1 - 16
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 8 / 10 based on 163 votes.
Age restrictions Grand Prix 3: Good for all ages.
Grand Prix 3 System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 350MHz
- 128MB RAM
- graphic card + wykorzystuje joystick