Halo 4 opens a brand new trilogy; the developer's baton was taken over by 343 Industries, creators of Halo: Combat Evolved. In the game, we once again play as Master Chief, who must face his own destiny and confront an ancient evil.
developer: 343 Industries / Saber Interactive publisher: Xbox Game Studios / Microsoft Studios Official website
Games similar to Halo 4
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
The Master Chief returns to battle an ancient evil bent on vengeance and annihilation. Shipwrecked on a mysterious world, faced with new enemies and deadly technology, the universe will never be the same. Enlist aboard the Infinity to experience Halo's original multiplayer and Spartan Ops - innovative episodic fiction-based co-op missions.
1. The Reclaimer Saga Begins: Experience the dawn of an epic new Halo adventure, solo or split screen with up to three friends.
2. Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4's Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, a new loadout and Spartan IV player progression system.
3. Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in Halo 4's graphics, sound and epic game play including a mysterious and deadly new class of enemies.*
Last updated on 18 November 2020
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1-16
User score: 8,5 / 10 based on 812 votes.
PEGI rating Halo 4
Halo 4 System requirements
PC / Windows
- Intel Core i7-975 3.33 GHz / AMD A12-9800 3.8 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTS 450 or better
- 55 GB HDD
- Windows 7