Hearts of Iron Release Date PC
Hearts of Iron is a real-time strategy game set during World War II. The developers from Paradox Entertainment, the studio that created the Europa Universalis series, advertises this game as the very first to feature both military and political events during the years 1937-1946. The map covers the entire world of that period, and the player has complete freedom in selecting the country to govern. He or she may even create a completely alternative timeline by, e.g., choosing different theatres of war.
- Advanced system of developing new technology (i.e. weapons and units).
- Unique political system with historical commanders and political leaders (the struggle between democracy, fascism and communism).
- Over 100 different land, naval and air units.
- Multiplayer mode.
- Built-in scenario editor allowing for constructing your own campaigns freely.
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1-8
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 8,4 / 10 based on 1437 votes.
Age restrictions Hearts of Iron: Good for all ages.
Hearts of Iron System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 450 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- graphic card 4 MB (Riva 128 or better)
- Windows 98 SE/2000/XP