developer: D3 Publisher
publisher: Cartoon Network Interactive
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network, players: 1-2
game language: English
game release date for NDS:
Puffy AmiYumi debut on the DS with a rock n roll brawler.
- Similiar locations from the TV episodes, where players fight off crazed fans, wannabees and other bands
- Earn popularity points with the fans as well as gifts by rocking out on stage
- Upgrade guitars and accessories at shops
- Quirky minigames such as make your own sushi, which Ami and Yumi can eat or feed to their pet cats
- This action packed adventure allows players to call upon the powers of rock and roll to defeat their enemies as they travel the globe using only their instruments as weapons.
- Action is presented on the top screen while the actual control takes the form of a guitar located on the touch screen. Players can enjoy the action solo or with a friend cooperatively via the Nintendo DS wireless LAN.
Expectations: 8.9 / 10 calculated out of 5 players' votes.