Hyrule Warriors Legends
Three-dimensional spin-off of The Legend of Zelda series, using the gameplay model known from the Dynasty Warriors series. Players embody the heroes of a hit cycle and fight dozens of enemies through large and open locations.
developer: Omega Force publisher: Nintendo Official website
Games similar to Hyrule Warriors Legends
Attack on Titan 2: Future Coordinates
Fire Emblem Warriors
Cut down entire legions of enemies as Link, Zelda, Midna and other characters from The Legend of Zelda franchise using over-the-top powerful Dynasty Warriors-style moves. This tour de force through the beloved locales of Hyrule will have players battling some of the fiercest enemies in The Legend of Zelda history. Two players can play local co-op, with one player joining with the Wii U GamePad controller and another with the Wii U Pro Controller or Wii Remote + Nunchuk controllers.
- The delicate balance of the Triforce has been disrupted and Hyrule Kingdom is once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time led by Sorceress Cia.
- Heroic Link carves through a huge onslaught of enemies as he executes flashy moves with combat attacks. This also marks the first time that many other iconic characters from The Legend of Zelda franchise are playable for any length of time, including Princess Zelda, Impa and Midna.
- Protect and reclaim recognizable landmarks from multiple games in The Legend of Zelda series, including such classic areas like Hyrule Field and the Palace of Twilight.
- Push back armies of classic enemies from The Legend of Zelda, as well as powerful enemies making their debuts in Hyrule Warriors.
- Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique moves and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which players can use to bolster each warrior's abilities.
- Two warriors are better than one: Battle armies with a friend using local co-op mode, with one person playing on the TV and the other on the GamePad, providing each player with his or her own screen.
Last updated on 16 March 2016
Game mode: single player
User score: 8,3 / 10 based on 285 votes.
Pre-release expectations: 9.5 / 10 based on 34 votes.
PEGI rating Hyrule Warriors Legends