developer: JoWooD Entertainment AG
publisher: JoWooD Entertainment AG
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1-4
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Industry Giant II takes us to the economic world of the United States in the 19th and the 20th century. Once again we get to create an international enterprise that deals with pretty much anything that is profitable. We buy and transport resources, set up production, logistics and sales. We start as an upstart and gradually build a huge financial empire. The gameplay focuses mainly on modelling real-world dependencies as realistically as possible. Just like in the real world, we have to deal with seasonal fluctuations and the competition that can now be both cooperated or competed with. Industry Giant II also offers enhanced visuals, with a maximum resolution of 1600x1200, pixels that present buildings and vehicles in detail and even bring such nuances as car exhausts to the screen.
- Over 160 products, as well as hundreds of materials and resources such as iron, skins, oils, furniture, toys and so on.
- Optional gameplay simplification that stops the production process and allows us to sell semi-finished products.
- Over 50 kinds of transportation, from simple locomotives and trucks to various ships.
Game score 8.21 / 10 calculated out of 599 players' votes.
PC / Windows
- Processor Pentium II 350 MHz (or compatible)
- 64 MB RAM
- 16MB graphic card compatible with DirectX
- Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP