Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
At a time of bloody war and conflict, a new generation of heroes rise from ashes!”
50 years have passed since the Second Great War of Heroes. The Ancient Heart, the legendary artifact that caus-
ed the Great War, was long gone. Legends of the Ancient Heart circulated throughout the land after the Great War,
but the slow passage of time caused many to forget the devastation once brought by the artifact. The memories of
the dreadful powers hidden within the Ancient Heart, once responsible for deaths of thousands, were beginning to
fade. The Papal Court of Ecclesia further discouraged the legends, determining the Ancient Heart to be the work of
pure evil, and exiling all who would seek its knowledge. The land of Bersia stood in peace as the former combatants
mended their wounds.
However, history has a tendency to repeat itself...
Without warning, a village near the border of the Sacred Land - where Ancient Heart rested - was invaded by the
merciless Orcs. In response to this foul act, Hironeiden declared war against the evil Vellond and began their invasi-
on of Hexter. Ecclesia immediately entered the war as well, in the name of protecting this Holy Ground.
Experience the chaos of a full-scale medieval warfare.
• Over 1,000 units on the field, each rendered with 3,000 – 4,000 polygons.
• Control the 10,000-polygon player character and command your army.
• 30 fps is sustained with all this.
• From basic infantry to gigantic monsters, enlist your own army.
• The realistic equipment and skills of each unit reinforces the feeling of “being there”.
One war, Four different perspectives
• Choose among 4 campaigns, 2 Human (Easy, Hard) or 2 Dark Legion (Easy, Hard)
• Hard modes can be accessed after completing the easy modes of each campaign.
• Depending on the character selection, the story flows in different ways.
Elements that affect your strategy
Weather, ground, and unit relationship affects the battle directly, and requires quick decisions and precise commands
• Rain, Wind, Sun…
- When raining, the visibility is very poor and fire attacks become useless.
- Ranged weapon’s accuracy and power varies depending on the direction and speed of wind.
- Facing the Sun will blind you and make your attack less effective.
• The ground condition will decide your moving speed and defense rate.
- The duration and damage of fire attacks increase in the forests or grass lands, but decrease in
the swamps or wastelands.
- Defense rate against ranged weapon increases for the units in the forest. Some aerial units
cannot attack targets in the forest at all.
- Offensive power and range increases when attacking downhill.
- Dark Elves are slowly healed in the forest.
• Performance of each unit is decided by its job, formation density, and attacking direction.
- A food chain among the units exist, and an effective combination that suits your strategy should
- Aerial units will inflict damage when they crash into your troops. A careful strategy on their usage
- When in a close formation, the attack and defense rate of your troops increase. But their mobility
is sacrificed and they become invulnerable to catapults and meteor.
- If your attack is directed at the side or back of the enemy, the damage is increased and you can
earn Skill Points.
- Powerful spells and helpful skills can be used by consuming Skill Points, whose effective use
can change the outcome of the battle.
Heroes turn the tide of battle.
• Your hero’s performance can even defeat an enemy force twice larger than yours.
• Player controlled main heroes can have up to 2 supporting sub-heroes exist.
• When the main hero’s HP runs out, he will be disabled for a certain duration, which becomes a
big factor in the battle.
Upgrading your units: RPG element
• Troops are moved through waypoints on a 3D worldmap
• Characters can level-up or change jobs with experience points earned at battle.
(Heroes are fixed as infantries)
• Powerful weapons and armors can be also purchased at castles with gold points earned at
Xbox Live Support
• 2-player deathmatch and ladder ranking.
• Gold and Experience points resulting from each match can be used to develop one’s army and
prepare for the next session.
• Optimatch option will enable everyone to enjoy a match against another player of similar skills.
age requirements: 12+
PC / Windows
- Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- graphic card 2 GB GeForce GT 420 / Radeon HD 6850 or better
- 2 GB HDD
- Windows 7
- Xbox Live!
- + additionally (XBOX): link-cable