Lemmings: Revolution Release Date PC
At the beginning of the game you have to set off on a journey towards the towers, liberating as many Lemings as possible along the way. After capturing the tower, the Lemings will build a fragment of the wall that will protect them from the attacks of weasels. Only when all the towers have been captured will you be able to combine them into one powerful barrier that will protect your pets from all sides. Your mission will only be successful if all the remaining Lemings are saved.
- Lemings return, this time in full 3D, to save their species again.
- 100 game levels.
- Give the lemmings safely to the rescue balloon along a round tower, overcoming obstacles along the way.
- Three races of lemmings: ordinary fiery and ice.
- With the ability to teach our charges.
- A few difficulty levels to adapt the game to the player's skills.
- The atmosphere of original titles and the music accompanying our progress in the game.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game mode: single player
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 8,1 / 10 based on 188 votes.
PEGI rating Lemmings: Revolution
Lemmings: Revolution System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 266MHz
- 32MB RAM