developer: Cryo Interactive
publisher: Cryo Interactive
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1 - 8
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Milennium Racer is a fast-paced race taking place in a distant future, in which our whole world has been woven into a dense ICT network. The functioning of all aspects of life depends on the operation of this network, and above all on its bandwidth and speed of data transmission.
This speed has become the basis for a new type of racing, in which the competitors compete in cyberspace with their "virtual ego". In the game we become one of many racers taking part in these online races competing with other racers on multidimensional and dangerous routes.
- Three-dimensional graphic engine, many special effects, animated characters.
- Possibility of racing with futuristic vehicles in the depths of the network.
- Multidimensional world with different levels and lots of dangers.
- Ability to play in arcade, cup or network mode for up to 8 players on the local network or over the Internet.
- Ability to upload your player profile and driving style to another player via e-mail or floppy disk.
- Dynamic, futuristic soundtrack.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game score 8.2 / 10 calculated out of 116 players' votes.
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium II 266MHz, 64MB RAM, graphic card