publisher : LucasArts
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network, players: 1 - 8
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Climb on, strap in and experience the pure adrenaline-pumping excitement of the Podracing sequence from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. Take the controls as Jedi-to-be Anakin Skywalker, or any one of over 20 Podracers, and feel the full-force blast of two massive jet engines at simulated speeds of up to 600 mph. Rein in a turbine-driven chariot through 8 spectacular worlds. Negotiate through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, anti-gravity tunnels and much more in a pulse-pounding, do-or-die fight to the finish where anyone will do anything to cross the finish line. How far will you go?
* Relive all the thrills and excitement of the Podrace sequence from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
* With afterburners on, Podracers max out at a simulated 600 mph.
* Race in furious competition against 20-plus opponents.
* Take on over 20 tracks in 8 unique worlds.
* Avoid hazards such as methane lakes, meteor showers and Tusken Raiders.
* Spectacular 3D environments (3D hardware required for PC version)
* Sound effects and epic soundtrack taken directly from Episode I.
Game score 8.7 / 10 calculated out of 470 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium II 233 MHz, 32 MB RAM, graphic card