Port Royale 2 Release Date PC
Port Royale II is a sequel to Port Royale, a strategy game that was sometimes called the contemporary Sid Meierís Pirates!. The action takes place in the 17th century Caribbean, where the player may try his hand at being a businessman and trader, as well as a real pirate or corsair. The goal is to become as influential as possible, while the paths that one may take to achieve this are many. You may organize trading convoys, build manufactures, set up all kinds of businesses, as well as employ spies and other shady professionals, attack trade ships and pillage cities. You might as well try your luck in politics, get land for performing missions for important people, take over and rule cities, as well as establish new settlements from scratch. Summing up, the player is pretty much free to do anything.
- Big game world divided into four spheres of influence (Spain, France, England, Holland).
- About 60 cities.
- A number of tutorial scenarios to get you started in the game.
- 8 special scenarios, as well as open game.
- 16 kinds of ships.
- Spectacular sea battles presented with a new 3D engine.
- Special economy system that allows you to trade using lots of resources, goods and wares.
- Concluding trade agreements with other businessmen, establishing trade routes and so on.
- Advanced AI that makes pirates and warships behave in a way that is characteristic of them and lets them adjust to the present situation.
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 8,6 / 10 based on 1096 votes.
PEGI rating Port Royale 2
Port Royale 2 System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium III 800 MHz
- 256 MB RAM
- graphic card 32MB
- 700 MB HDD