Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: Internet, players: 1-4
game language: English
game release date for PS2:
Try and Get Out Alive
You are one of eight survivors desperately trying tolive through
the night in the aftermath of a devastating biological disaster that has turned everyone around you
into flesh eating zombies.
The only way you'll escape the
horrors of Raccoon City is by teaming up with those whoremain uninfected to discover the secrets behind the catastrophic events leading up to the T-virusoutbreak.
Yet how will you know who to trust when no one is sure who...or what...the enemy is?
* Fiveterrifying new scenarios and locales including a zoo, the subway and police station
* Interactive, expansive environments
* Online mode - up to 4 players
* Advanced communication system in online mode
* Supports cross overdata - use items earned from Resident EvilŪ Outbreak inthis game and vice versa.
Game score 5.93 / 10 calculated out of 256 players' votes.
Expectations before the premiere: 10 / 10 calculated out of 3 players' votes.
Sony PlayStation 2
Uses: memory card, Network Adaptor