Redefining the rally genre - the famed SEGA Rally name once again leads the pack from the front.
An all-new edition of a legendary series, SEGA Rally has been developed from the asphalt up for next-generation hardware. Strap yourself in for stunning next-gen graphics, intense deformable racing environments and extraordinarily close bumper-to-bumper off-road action - online and off.
Designed by SEGA's new racing-dedicated Driving Studio - a development house literally driven to pump as many competitive thrills as they can into their games - SEGA Rally boasts bleeding-edge technology, a unique visual style and incredible multi-car gameplay to bring gamers a breathtaking racing experience in a league of its own.
• An unrivalled mix: Fun, playability, rally-inspired surfaces and cars that react differently depending upon the track.
• Adrenaline-fuelled racing: Close, exciting head-to-head racing across looping tracks with a variety of different surfaces.
• Deformable environments and surfaces: No two laps - let alone a whole race - will be the same with fully reactive environments.
• Wide variety of vehicles: Choose from a selection of 4WD, 2WD and Classic vehicles.
• Competition: Advanced AI takes account of the racing surface and adapts competitors' driving style to suit.
Last updated on 10 December 2007
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet
Media type: 1 DVD
User score: 7,8 / 10 based on 725 votes.
PEGI rating Sega Rally Revo
Sega Rally Revo System requirements
PC / Windows
- Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 7800 or better)
- 5 GB HDD
- Windows XP/Vista
- steering wheel
- Xbox Live