publisher: Take 2 Interactive
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1 - 16
game language: English
game release date for PC:
The series famous for relentless intensity is returning bigger, better looking and more frantic than ever before. Built from the ground up with a completely new engine, Serious Sam 2 will be a shot of adrenaline to the hearts of first-person shooter fans across the world. This is serious!
* Runs on the newly designed Serious 2 engine with graphics, environments and physics that are 100 times more complex than previous Serious Sam games.
* Maintains the same level of extreme action that Serious Sam is known for. Despite its jaw-dropping visuals, Serious Sam 2 will surpass the onscreen enemy benchmark that the original Serious Sam games set.
* Over 40 beautiful, expansive levels spread out over 7 unique environments. Sam will travel through thick jungles, murky swamps, frozen tundra, futuristic cities, volcanic planets, and more. Each level is seriously enormous!
* 45 newly designed enemy types for Sam to face. The Serious Sam series is known for its outrageous enemy personalities, and Serious Sam 2 will give players a lot more to laugh about.
* New vehicular and animal-back combat! Engage in heart-thumping action atop wild, mountable animals and intense, death-dealing vehicles.
* Online play for both PC and Xbox.
Game score 7.455 / 10 calculated out of 1807 players' votes.
Expectations before the premiere: 9.0 / 10 calculated out of 18 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium 4 1.5 GHz, 512 MB RAM, graphic card 128 MB (GeForce3 or better), Windows 2000/XP