Serious Sam 2 Release Date PC
The series famous for relentless intensity is returning bigger, better looking and more frantic than ever before. Built from the ground up with a completely new engine, Serious Sam 2 will be a shot of adrenaline to the hearts of first-person shooter fans across the world. This is serious!
* Runs on the newly designed Serious 2 engine with graphics, environments and physics that are 100 times more complex than previous Serious Sam games.
* Maintains the same level of extreme action that Serious Sam is known for. Despite its jaw-dropping visuals, Serious Sam 2 will surpass the onscreen enemy benchmark that the original Serious Sam games set.
* Over 40 beautiful, expansive levels spread out over 7 unique environments. Sam will travel through thick jungles, murky swamps, frozen tundra, futuristic cities, volcanic planets, and more. Each level is seriously enormous!
* 45 newly designed enemy types for Sam to face. The Serious Sam series is known for its outrageous enemy personalities, and Serious Sam 2 will give players a lot more to laugh about.
* New vehicular and animal-back combat! Engage in heart-thumping action atop wild, mountable animals and intense, death-dealing vehicles.
* Online play for both PC and Xbox.
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1 - 16
Media type: 1 DVD / 1 CD
User score: 8,3 / 10 based on 1840 votes.
Pre-release expectations: 9.0 / 10 based on 18 votes.
PEGI rating Serious Sam 2
Serious Sam 2 System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 4 1.5 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- graphic card 128 MB (GeForce3 or better)
- Windows 2000/XP